Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Readers Corner: Pencil Lining my eyes...My way!



"Nikki, how do you line your eyes using an eyeliner pencil that doesn't look too obvious but gives a big impact to the eyes?"


A lot of beauty bloggers have done this! So I've been procrastinating on answering this query. LOL Sorry. But because I got the energy now, and I think it's just right to show "my way" of lining my eyes EVERYDAY :)

So .... I've finally done it (at long last) using pictures to convey my messages :)







Tips ---
  • always use a sharpened pencil (I am using Paul & Joe Eyeliner Pencil in Black)
  • no need to pull the eyes
  • draw short strokes at a time starting from the outer lid going inward
  • do not press the pencil hard, do it on feathery strokes
  • after you finish drawing a line, try to raise your brows and check if there's any "spot" that you missed lining (as seen on the final photo above)

And here's how my eyes look after!




Watch out for my next post on lining my eyes using a Gel Liner :)
It's Friday!!!! Let's all line our eyes and be happy! :P



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar