Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make-up rambles: Summer oily skin & new skirt!

Im not sure where you are but its really HOT here!
Geez! My skin care regime consists of sunscreen & sometimes blotting papers.

I don't wear tinted foundations because I cant quite find one that suits my skin tone which is not ORANGE..argh!

But anyways I usually find by the half of the day my skin is oily!  As you can see by the picture. Not disgusting oily but only enough to be conscious about.

My question for you is how to do combat your oil when its hot?

Plus I got a new colorful skirt from Winners for $12.00! It feels good to add an item into my closet which is not black...haha.

Cute!! Plus it has pockets : D I paired it with a metallic belt for a punch of color.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar