Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze: Electric Beat

I'm slightly - ever so slightly - diverting away from my pastel polish path today!

Electric Beat is a periwinkle blue creme from China Glaze's Electropop collection launched earlier this year for the Northern Spring.  I've said before that periwinkle is one of my favourite blues and I'm slowly and steadily building my collection of these.  I think I have such an attraction because these blues have that leaning towards purple which is another favourite colour of mine. This particular shade came to me courtesy of a care package I received from Kaki of Glitter Obsession last month (see here).

I love how China Glaze polishes apply and this one's no exception:  excellent smooth coverage and dries to that high glazed shine.  All pictures were taken in cloudy conditions:




Yet again I've been busy this week.  I'm looking forward to getting some 'me' time in this weekend!

BTW, if you've missed it, don't forget to check out my thank you giveaway HERE!

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar