Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The 10 best French pharmacy beauty products ever



It can be very rewarding to shop at the pharmacy for beauty products rather than the drugstore.

Pharmacy brands usually have a reputation of multiple decades and a steady clientèle.

I have tried many pharmacy products and I made a list of my favourites. To be honest, I don't buy many other products than these, because I am trying to be more minimalistic.

In this image you can see:

Bébisol Natural Sponge

Makes shower gel lather up so nicely and makes every drop of product worth it. It's real sponge which looks so natural and pretty and it just completes the bathroom so well.

Natracara Organic Light Tampons with applicator

What's not to like: these tampons are natural, and light AND come with applicator. No more annoying painful tampons for me.

Vitry Nail Whitening Tablets

See my review, these babies really work to lighten the nails.

Nuxe Honey Body Scrub

Smells amazing and scrubs quite well. Also looks very luxurious. Refill the tub with DIY scrub.

Caudalie French Kiss Lip Balm

Very pigmented, pretty and romantic lip balm in multiple colors.

Caudalie Thé de Vigne

A fresh, natural body fragrance, that always remind you of a vignard after rain.

Intimy Comfort Gel

A soothing, moisturising gel for the labia!

Uriage Kérastosane 30

A cream with urea, which is slightly acidic and therefore works good against scars of for example folliculitis. Aka if you have nasty dark scars on your butt from sitting on nylon stockings like me, use this alongside of a lemon juice/sugar/honey scrub

Avène Cleansing Mousse

A very soft mousse to cleanse the face.

Avène Thermal Water

Softening thermal water that tackles redness and give you a statue-like, matte, fresh face, wonderful!

Oh I forgot one: the Nuxe Insta Masque. I really like this one!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar