Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catrice BB Allround Foundation 6in1 | Review, swatches, comparison, before + after


In today's review I'll write about the Catrice BB Allround Foundation. I'll show you swatches and before-after photos, and I'll also compare it to other products. As I said earlier, I bought this product in June, and I found out a few weeks later that it is going to be discontinued. I wanted to post the review for it so you can decide easier if you need it or not. You're welcome.

A mai tesztben a Catrice BB krémről fogok írni. Hoztam összehasonlító swatchokat, és az arcomon is megmutatom előtte-utána fotókkal. Ahogy említettem, június elején vettem meg ezt a BB-t, és később kiderült, hogy megszűnik. A mai teszt alapján talán könnyebben el tudjátok dönteni, hogy megvegyétek-e vagy sem.

Catrice BB Allround Foundation - 010 Light Beige

The first thing I need to mention is that the product is not an actual BB cream. It is a foundation with benefits, and it is stated on the packaging as well. At least Catice states that it is a foundation and not trying to prank you like Garnier did with its glorified tinted moisturizer thing. The BB Allround Foundation is an excellent product as a foundation, and it is the closest thing to Korean BB creams from the drugstore that I've tried. For the current discounted price, you'd be a fool not to pick this baby up. I picked it up for full price, and I honestly think that it's worth to buy, even for the full price (that is about 9$). It is a great foundation that looks lovely on the skin.

Az első dolog amit meg kell említenem az, hogy ez a termék nem egy tradícionális BB krém. Egy alapozóról beszélünk, aminek több hasznos funkciója is van, és ezt a csomagoláson is feltüntetik. A BB felirat valószínűleg csak vevőcsalogató volt. A Catrice legalább odaírta, hogy ez egy alapozó, és nem próbálja beetetni a népet mint a Garnier. A termék alapozóként kitűnő, és az eddig próbált nem ázsiai "BB krémek" közül ez áll a legközelebb az igaziakhoz. A jelenlegi 700 Ft-os leértékelt árért én nem hagynám ott a helyetekben, de az 1800 Ft-ot is megérte. Kezdjük is az elemzést!


Packaging:
The packaging of the Catrice BB Allround Foundation is practical, sleek and pretty - as we expected that from Catrice. It is in a tube that comes with a box as well. Both the box and the tube has a creamy beige colour that is good to look at. The benefits are written both on the box and on the tube. You get 30 ml of product for 3$, that is the current discounted price.

Csomagolás:
Ahogy azt a Catrice-től megszoktuk: egyszerű, szép és praktikus. A krém egy tubusban kapott helyet, a tubus pedig egy dobozban. A doboz és a tubus színe barackos bézs, jó ránézni. Az alapozó előnyei mind a dobozon, mind pedig a tubuson fel vannak tüntetve. A szokásos 30 ml-t kapjuk a tubusban.

Catrice BB Allround Foundation - comes in a squeezy tube


It has SPF 30, and I love that. Comes in handy in the Spring and Summer.
A fényvédő faktora 30-as, ami nagyon jól jön tavasszal és nyáron.


Texture and Colour:
It has a silky gel-cream texture that is similar to the Lioele Beyond The Solution BB cream. You can blend it easily and it does a medium job at filling the pores. I have the lightest shade and it is darker than the lightest shade of the Infinite Matt / All Matt Plus foundation they have. Interesting thing to mention that it goes on the skin lighter than it looks squeezed out on the hand. 010 has a yellow undertone.

Állag és szín:
Az állaga viszonylag sűrű és krémes, selymes érzést ad eldolgozás közben. Hasonlít a Lioele Beyond The Solution BB krémhez. Gond nélkül el lehet dolgozni és jól teljesít a pórusok feltöltésében, de nem tünteti el őket teljesen. Érdekes dolog, hogy a bőrre kenve világosodik a színe ahhoz képest, ahogy kinéz a kézfejre nyomva. A legvilágosabb árnyalatot vettem meg, és ez sötétebb, mint az All Matt Plus alapozó legvilágosabb árnyalata. A 010-es árnyalat sárgás tónusú.


Application, Longevity & Scent:
I did not use a primer while testing it out, but since I have combination to oily skin, I had to use a powder on top of it. I was surprised when I noticed at the end of the day that it looks just as good when I put it on in the morning. It easily lasts for 8-9 hours when you set it with a powder, even when it's hot outside. My nose was shiny after a while, but it wasn't greasy looking by any means. Good job, Catrice! It looks best when applied with a flat top kabuki or with the Real Techniques beauty sponge. It also looks nice when applied with fingers. I prefer the RT beauty sponge to apply it because my skin has a rough texture, and the sponge works with it the best for me. It has a light lotion scent that does not linger.

Tartósság, felvitel és illat:
Nem használtam primert a tesztelés közben, de mivel zsíros és kombinált a bőröm, púdert már kellett használnom. Én voltam a legjobban meglepődve, amikor este a tükörbe nézve ugyanolyan jól nézett ki, mint felkenéskor. Púderrel könnyen kibír 8-9 órát zsíros-kombinált bőrön, kinti hőségben is. Az orrom körül kifényesedett egy kicsit, de nem volt zsíros hatása. Lapos tetejű kabukival és a Real Techinques sminkszivaccsal szeretem felvinni, de az ujjakkal is könnyen felkenhető. Mivel elég durva felszínű a bőröm sok egyenetlenséggel, számomra a leginkább a sminkszivacsos applikáció vált be a legjobban ezzel a termékkel. Az illata nem erős. Olyan, mint egy testápoló illata, amit nem érezni nap közben.

Catrice BB Allroud Foundation on the skin: before and after

Catrice BB cream on the skin: before and after application
Catrice BB krém felvitel előtt és után

Catrice BB cream on the skin: befor and after application
Catrice BB krém felvitel előtt és után

It doesn't break my skin out, nor does it clog my pores. It is paraben-free.
Nem üt ki és nem tömíti el a pórusaim, ami remek hír. Parabenmentes.

Catrice foundations compared: Infinite Matt; BB Allround Foundation; Photo Finish

Swatches:

Catrice Infinite Matt / All Matt Plus;
Catrice BB Allround Foundation;
Catrice Photo Finish


Catrice Infinite Matt / All Matt plus foundation - 010 Light Beige
Catrive BB Allround Foundation - 010 Light Beige
Catrice Photo Finish - 010 Sand Beige


To sum it up, I was surprised that the Catrice BB foundation worked so well. Catrice base makeup never disappoints me. I definitely think that you should pick it up befire it's gone (if your skin type likes products like this, that is.) I picked up a backup as well, now for discounted price.

Összefoglalva: magam is meglepődtem, hogy milyen jól bevált ez az alapozó. Sosem csalódtam még a Catrice alapozókban. Szerintem érdemes megvenni mielőtt megszűnik, és a 700 Ft-ot teljesen megéri (még az 1800 Ft-ot is). Én vettem egy utánpótlást is, ha az első tubus elfogyna.

Have you tried this product yet?
Próbáltátok már ezt az alapozót?

Catrice Re-touch concealer pen review

~ Evinde

FTC: I bought the product with my own money.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar